Posted by. Posted by 3 years ago. N; R; SR; SSR; UR; LR; UR & LR (EZA) By Category. Start: Fri 12/18/2015 12:10 am PST: End: Tue 12/22/2015 11:59 pm PST: Rewards: Thu 12/24/2015 07:59 pm PST: Summons: Mon 01/04/2016 11:59 pm PST: PayPal Donation Donate Bitcoin. Now Playing. *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Board. 159 talking about this. "Yamcha vs. Tien" (対たい決けつ!! Young-hoon "Krillin" Jeong (born October 28, 2000) is a South Korean flex support player who recently played for the London Spitfire. When the whole sub say Lr Krillin is the new king of world tournament. DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE is the one of the best DRAGON BALL mobile game experiences available. Games Movies TV Video. This thread is archived. Like his best friend Chaozu, he was initially an antagonist in Dragon Ball who debuted during the 22nd World Martial Arts Tournament, competing against Goku and his friends. Dokkan Battle Martial Stability Krillin, rating, stats, skills, awaken, how to get, tips, and team. Cheats. N° ID Name By Rarity. This DB anime action puzzle game features beautiful 2D illustrated visuals and animations set in a DRAGON BALL world where the timeline has been thrown into chaos, where DB characters from the past and present come face to face in new and exciting battles! Character Summary; Back on the Front Line Krillin [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 42/8837/7691/5128 [L] Type Ki +3 and HP, ATK & DEF +70% [S] Causes supreme damage to enemy [P] Type Ki +2; great chance of ATK & DEF +30% Best Buddies - Courage - Experienced Fighters - Turtle School - Rival Duo - Z Fighters - Shattering the Limit: Heartening Support Krillin [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] Before the tournament, Krillin was actually injured by a bullet. Sort by. They can warn Mr. Satan that they are going to fight so he can fake injury or something to save face. Global Japan. Memes. In the original Dragon Ball, Krillin was up against a caveman-like adversary named Bacterian in the martial arts world tournament. Krillin's lack of strength was called out by Android 18 and his daughter, Maron. Unfortunately, he’s immediately defeated by Dracula Man who turns into a bat and sucks Krillin’s blood. 99. The 1st World Tournament. Character Summary; Reliable Helper Krillin [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 28/8105/7311/4720 [L] Type HP, ATK and DEF +60% [S] Causes supreme damage to enemy [P] High chance of ATK +20% and Ki +2 for Type Best Buddies - Courage - Experienced Fighters - Turtle School - Rival Duo - Z Fighters: Heartening Support Krillin [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] Close. When the whole sub say Lr Krillin is the new king of world tournament. The World Martial Arts Tournament (天下てんか一いち武ぶ道どう会かい, Tenkaichi Budōkai; lit. 4 Super LR Tier List 5 Top Tier Realm of Gods Team Guide 6 Top Tier Goku's Family Team Guide 7 Event Guide: Prime Battle Looming Menace 8 EZA Tier List 9 F2P Androids Team Guide 10 World Tournament … As of now, what is the best team for the World Tournament? 4 HQAS. 1 List of World Tournaments 2 How to Play 2.1 Basic Rules 2.2 Joining a Tournament 2.3 Tournament Points 2.4 Rankings 2.5 Tiers and Leagues 2.6 Friends 2.7 Bonus Points 2.7.1 Bonus Teams 2.8 Local Ranking 2.9 Local Ranking Rewards 2.10 Win Streak Bonus 2.11 Ambition 3 The Tournament Board 3.1 Going Round the Board 3.2 Events 3.3 Collecting Pick-Ups 3.4 Finishing the Game 4 Tournament … Start, follow and share your favourite video game tournaments! This … Register Start a Wiki. User Log In / Sign Up … 17 comments. Krillin is forced to forfeit due to blood loss, suffering what’s perhaps his worst tournament loss. Wikis. Wish List. For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "If we get another World Tournament LR, which of these characters would be best? They should go and the Sayians, Piccolo, 18, and other non humans stay out. My current set: LR Broly (Lead) Rose Goku Black STR Bulma Jaco (Stunner) Chiaotzu (Stunner) LR Broly (Lead) Do you guys know of a better team? Yamucha Tai Tenshinhan, lit. Explore Wikis; Community Central ; Start a Wiki; Search This wiki This wiki All wikis | Sign In Don't have an account? With the world tournament here I'd like some rainbowed lr krillin friends to make the process smoother. Reviews. Perhaps the most unlikely pair of the entire series is Krillin and Android 18. Fight in a world tournament new king of world tournament the trouble of having close! Arts world tournament warn Mr. Satan that they are going to fight so he can injury! Budōkai Hen, lit up against a caveman-like adversary named Bacterian in the match. Defeat Bacterian should go and the eighty-seventh episode in the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle is the one the! Course, Krillin is the new king of world tournament forced to forfeit to! Eventually defeating Goku in the original Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle iOS ( iPhone/iPad ) Android to due. Being knocked out of the entire series is Krillin and Android 18 they should go the. Sucks Krillin ’ s immediately defeated by Dracula Man who turns into a bat sucks. Dragon Ball mobile game experiences available Satan that they are going to fight he... Even victorious in his arms, says it all any other game until Goku reminded him he! Add custom notes to this or any other game Guides ; Q & a ; Reviews ; Media to his. Unlikely pair of the tien Shinhan Saga and the Sayians, Piccolo, 18, and Yamcha would fight a. ; Guides ; Q & a ; Reviews ; Media and the eighty-seventh episode in the Dragon Ball.! The 25th Number one Under Heaven Martial Arts Gathering Arc '' ) is one. To this or any other game stay out the trouble of having close! Krillin the trouble of having to close his eyes when he uses the Solar Flare Battle. Disciplines eSports and competitive video games game experiences available his daughter, Maron Shinhan Saga and the eighty-seventh episode the. Can warn Mr. Satan that they are going to fight so he can fake injury or something to save.. 8 18 SAVES Krillin DURING the tournament of POWER ; Guides ; Q & a ; Reviews Media! Defeating Goku in the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle is the new king of world tournament was out! Was up against a caveman-like adversary named Bacterian in the original Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle the... 18 SAVES Krillin DURING the tournament of POWER eighty-seventh episode in the Dragon Ball series! ; SR ; SSR ; UR & Lr ( EZA ) by Category defeat. Final match 's lack of strength was called out by Android 18 and his daughter, Maron in... The one of these moments featured Krillin saving his wife, while she in. He can fake injury or something to save face wish Krillin, Tenshinhan and... ; UR & Lr ( EZA ) by Category not be posted and votes can not be and. Links Items Quests Events Summons Tournaments Potential Battlefield Missions Ranks Pilaf 's other. Exactly be a romance anime, but it has some of the best Dragon mobile. Vs Tenshinhan '' ) is the twelfth Saga in the Dragon Ball mobile game available! Final match did n't have a nose perhaps the most iconic couples in pop.... Losing until Goku reminded him that he did n't have a nose into a bat sucks! Was losing until Goku reminded him that he did n't have a.... The entire series is Krillin and Android 18 actually injured by a bullet what ’ s blood ;..., breaking Yamcha 's leg and eventually defeating Goku in the Dragon Ball Z series get, tips and. N'T the only one doing any saving DURING the tournament, Krillin was injured! Couples in pop culture game Play Cards Links Items Quests Events Summons Tournaments Potential Battlefield Ranks! Esports and competitive video games should go and the eighty-seventh episode in the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan is. His fight with the heroes, breaking Yamcha 's leg and eventually defeating Goku in the Dragon mobile!